We thank all members of the ISC Support Crew 2018 for their extraordinary support during the 48th St. Gallen Symposium.
Join the ISC Team
Seize the chance and get involved.
Each year, the St. Gallen Foundation for International Studies chooses around 35 high-performing young individuals to organise the next St. Gallen Symposium. Members of the International Students' Committee (ISC) invest in themselves by joining a unique learning experience like none other. As a complement to their studies at the University of St. Gallen, the engagement in the ISC challenges students to realise their full potential, take responsibility over a world-class project with a sizeable budget and support the idea of debates across generations.
As a member of the ISC Team, you will:
- learn to engage with a global network of top-level executives
- gain experience working in and leading a team
- join a network of over 700 ISC Alumni
- experience work in a professional and international environment
- receive 8–12 campus credits and up to 8 core elective credits (contact us for more information)
What we expect from you:
- You are a full-time student at the University of St. Gallen (no exchange students)
- You are fluent in understanding and speaking German.
- You have successfully completed the HSG assessment year.
- You are willing to invest ten months full-time on the realisation of the St. Gallen Symposium.
- You are committed to our core idea of creating debates across generations and willing to go beyond what is asked of you.
- You are eager to work in a challenging, professional environment.
Our three team models (in German):
All applicants will be invited for an interview, starting on 23 May 2018.
If you have any questions, we would be glad to speak to you directly. Just send us an e-mail or call us on +41 71 227 20 20.