Stimulating our digital symposium
The St. Gallen Symposium is advancing from an annual 3-day-forum held in the idyllic City of St. Gallen, Switzerland, to an all-year-round-debate that happens on- and offline, and in all corners of the world. Today, there are more than 20’000 friends, contributors and followers on our social media channels. The potential of our online community is tremendously high, hence, it deserves to be provided with the next feature allowing for continuous and more in-depth deliberation, reflection, and exchange on contents that matter. Thus, we are proud to launch our own blog today and encourage you to contribute – as author, commentator, questioner, or simply as one of our loyal readers!
Why you should put your pen to paper for the #sgsymposium
- It inspires our community, comprised of some of the worlds’ most influential current and future leaders
- We integrate some of the blog content in our symposium programme
- The blog serves as a source for inspiration for our magazine team, covering the most exciting stories of each symposium
- The blog inspires thousands of students to compete for participation in our symposium and for our prestigious award
- The very best articles will also be published on Huffington Post