We're student-run. Yet world-class.
Participants at the St. Gallen Symposium enjoy world-class services starting from student-driven limousine service running from and to Zurich Airport, gourmet cuisine dining and a modern communications infrastructure.
- Access wireless internet across the entire symposium site free of charge.
- Charge your phone at our service desk. We have adapters for most models and will keep your phone safe.
- Pick up a tablet or laptop in our business lounge to surf, check e-mail or get the latest headlines.
- Read the latest newspapers in our news corner and watch live news feeds.
- Register for sessions.
- Enjoy chauffeur-driven transport from and to Zurich Airport, Business Airport St. Gallen-Altenrhein or St. Gallen railway station free of charge. Our student drivers will pick you up on time, we promise.
- Within St. Gallen, travel on public transport is free for participants, and we always have vehicles at your disposal waiting at your hotel and the symposium site.
Stay healthy & safe
- Enjoy world-class dining with breakfast buffets, light snacks, lunches and gala dinners, and we make sure that healthy choices are available too.
- The St. Gallen Symposium is a private event and we take your safety very seriously. The site perimeter is always secure and accessible only to symposium participants.
- First aid and public safety personnel are always on site.