Seize your opportunity.
Take part in the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award to qualify for participation as a «Leader of Tomorrow» in the world’s premier opportunity
for intergenerational debates: The St. Gallen Symposium.
- Join the debate with 600 top global decision makers
- Share your thoughts and visions with the global elite
- Expenses for travel, board and lodging covered, travel service provided
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Become member of a truly unique and strong global community
- EUR 20,000.– prize money shared by the three winners
- Receive a Swiss luxury watch with personal winners' engraving
- Broad media coverage of your winning contribution
The 2015 competition is closed. The St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award 2016 will be announced on this website in autumn 2015.
Qualify with a great contribution.
For next year's competition, answer one
of the competition questions from your own unique perspective on the annual theme of the St. Gallen Symposium to prove yourself as a true Leader of Tomorrow. We expect professional and thought-provoking work which could be an essay, a video or a multimedia presentation. Be unconventional, bold and constructive to convince the jury. The following criteria must be met:
| Form|| Essay (max. 2100 words), Video or Presentation (max. 15 minutes)|
| Language|| English|
| Deadline||1 February 2016, 11:59 p.m. last time zone|
| Anonymity|| Your name must not be mentioned anywhere in the contribution file|
| Individuality|| Individual work expected, no group work allowed|
Check your eligibility and prepare documents.
To be eligible, you must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate program (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university
- Born in 1986 or later
Make sure you can provide the following documents:
- Copy of passport or other identification (in English for non-Roman languages)
- Confirmation of matriculation / enrolment from your university which proves your enrolment in a graduate/postgraduate level programme as of 1 February 2016 (download sample document here)
- Your contribution file with no indication of your name in the file name, the file metadata or the file itself.
Impress the Jury.
All contributions will be evaluated according to specific criteria by an independent jury composed of professors, corporate executives, entrepreneurs and politicians. The authors of the best 100 contributions will be invited to join the next St. Gallen Symposium, while the three best are bestowed with the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award.
Apply for the competition and compete.
The 2015 competition is closed. Topic and competition questions of the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award 2016 will be announced in autumn 2015.